Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortez The Killie Killer

Homs, Syria ....

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

We should stay the **** out of it. We can't stop every country from slaughtering their own people. It's been going on since the dawn of time, and it'll be going on 5000 years from now.

We never learn. We pissed away billions of dollars and almost 60,000 lives in Vietnam, and in less than 20 years they started making Nike sneakers there and we started spending our tourist dollars there. We pissed away close to a trillion dollars and 3500 lives in Iraq, and now they're killing each other faster than Saddam ever did. We pissed away billions in Trash-canistan, a god-forsaken country that's still living in the dark ages, to prop up a corrupt thief in Karzi, only to see the Taliban come back bigger than ever. We at least had the good sense to only shoot a few million dollars worth of cruise missiles into Libya. And now we should do exactly what about Assad the Lesser over in Syria? Let the freaking Arab states deal with their own. Spend some of their oil billions on their own problems and their own defense.

I agree with Ditch.

However, if we did decide to get in it, I'm thinking we go all in and simply take over the damn place and do it right.

We haven't acquired any new land in quite some time, and that place could be like a branch office or something.

**** 'em. We got the guns, money and lawyers. :th:

I agree with Ditch.

However, if we did decide to get in it, I'm thinking we go all in and simply take over the damn place and do it right.

We haven't acquired any new land in quite some time, and that place could be like a branch office or something.

We should take over the one Arab country that has no oil to steal? **** that. :laugh:

I agree with Ditch.

Americans have lost their collective stomachs for "real" war. Today it's smart this and smart that, when we should be flattening whole cities. Yeah, it's brutal....but it's how war works.

I agree with Ditch.

If we are going to take over some place over there let it be oil rich.

All politics in Africa/Middle East is tribal. Assad doen't consider Syrians not of HIS tribe to be Syrians. Also, they are Sunni and he is ****e, but again that is tribal but a source of far more hatred. His father did the same thing killing 20,000 in just one town to cement his power. Moreover, if you kill Assad, another of his tribe will simply take over. Iran, also being ****e, fund and support him while using him to relay funds to Hamas and Hesbolah. He is apoplectic that Lebanon is still not under his total power as he considers it a part of Syria. So he kills off Christian political leaders in Lebanon at will. He would love to wipe Israel off the map, but in their last war, the score was Israel 52 Syrian planes destroyed in dogfights, Syria nothing. The vaunted ground to air missiles destroyed themselves AND launchers because Israel found out how to make them self destruct as they were leaving the launcher. Israel took the Golan Heights for good measure so Syria could not send artillery fire into Israel.

Just another average day in the Middle East. Kill for land. Kill for religion. Kill for tribal considerations. Kill for oil. Kill for (fill in the blank).

Well, they already hate us so let's just invade and save them from themselves.

Start shelling in Passaic. Make them feel at home :th:

We could put those drones everybody's crying about to good use.

Americans have lost their collective stomachs for "real" war. Today it's smart this and smart that, when we should be flattening whole cities. Yeah, it's brutal....but it's how war works.

I agree flatten everything from Egypt to the east... :)