Rock and Roll, Is it dead?

Rate this topic

Ditch Jigga

there is no more good rock or jazz radio here in nyc. so in the car its wbgo in joisey or cd. i dont have satellite.

Same here in Mass..We have basically 1 rock station that plays the same Ozzy, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Staind, and Godsmack songs over and over and over :wee:

Proud owner of a Tasmanian Blood-Fanged Death Hound

Let's be honest...the 80's produced a LOT of really bad music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr9aOWbzvCo

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

or you can check out Derek with his band. he's an awesome guitarist who played with the Allman bros

He played one year I saw Allman......unreal show.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Same here in Mass..We have basically 1 rock station that plays the same Ozzy, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Staind, and Godsmack songs over and over and over :wee:

Yup. Waaf is ******* terrible. At least we had BCN for a LITTLE variety, but now that's gone.....

-Numbnuts

They almost never ever play Godsmack!!! That's why I no longer bother with regular radio stations on LI and just listen to Sirius/XM and Pandora.

the wife has XM in her car and I dig listening to what I like and not listening to all of the crap and commercials. I might have to get it for my vehicle too

-