Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaseyGhee

Beat Ski pole bottom

10 posts in this topic

I have one or two but they are in NY and I'm in FL. So I have a plan, get to the ski hill early check ski racks for loose poles, there are usually a few, pick one that matches up, think of it as a swap for the one left on the hill. Go pay a lot for breakfast, enjoy your day.

Peace

Hi red Jeep, Yes just the bottom, and I guess a little of pole or however it is attached. Old age is making me a little too unsteady at times. On a soft bottom i think the ski pole "bottom" would act like a snow shoe. Ain't old age fun? Thanks CaseyGhee

Hi Just the basket w/ enough shaft left to join to my wading staff. Size of shaft not important, I can adapt something.

To others: just the bottom webbing + a little of the shaft, to act as mini snowshoe. My wading staff's tip is only 1/2- 3/4" dia and slides into muddy/sandy bottom. I see the "webbing" acting as a snow shoe on soft snow would. Thanks CaseyGhee

TTT, Hi Guys, here I am again looking for the elusive beat up ski pole, webbed bottom!! Surely someone has one tucked away, I promise I'll give it a good home. Any of the previous answerers find anything?? Added to my wading staff, I could negotiate the soft sections of a beach. I'll be glad to trade jig heads or whatever. Thanks for looking !! CaseyGhee

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0