Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CharlieB

Extrasport Semi Dry Top - Long Sleeve

14 posts in this topic

Size XL (fits me fine @ 5'10", 195 lbs).

Bought 2 years ago, used for 1 season in the kayak- which unfortunately for was probably 2-3 trips.

Here is the image off the internet, I'll take some shots of mine later this evening.

Asking $60 shipped. MO/check/cash preferred. PayPal is an option too.

The neck is neoprene w/velcro, the wrists are latex w/velcro. The neck is therefore not 100% watertight. If you Google what I entered as a title, you will come across the model and reviews. The top I have is in very good shape. No rips at all. l'll get the picture up shortly, but I don't think it will be very useful.

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3095577/width/600/height/359]

is the neck and wrist's sealed and 100% no rips or tears in the cuffs?

For what it's worth, I have the same top, in blue. I have zero problems with water getting into the wrists. The neck is not completely water tight but does a decent job. On calm nights or when taking a break you can open the neck so it can vent, this comes in handy on warm nights if you are walking a lot. The pocket has a water tight zipper, but there is a hole in the shape of the logo at the bottom of the pocket :kook: If you put anything in there put in in a plastic zip lock baggie first. It's a pretty good top for the price.

If you can do $50 shipped, I'll take it

Let me see what youngsurfrat has in mind. I was hoping to clear $50. Where in CT are you? I travel through there often, maybe I can avoid shipping.

OK- I think we can work something out. I'll PM regarding the details.

If still available, I'll take it for asking price

Let me see if I can work out a meeting with fcap60. I'll get back with you over the weekend?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0