Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
choggieman

Custom Cape Fear spinner and custom Rainshadow Bay Fluke Combo

16 posts in this topic

I have a custom spun Cape Fear ADV177-74s. Advanced Tech series Cork grip rings, 18" mid reel seat Fuji sic guides, fuji dp sm22 graphite reel seat. Wrapped black with gold and silver trim. Rod is rated .5 to 1.5oz. Crazy power for a light spinner. Used very gently, and in good shape. I've had bass to 40lbs on this rod with no fear. Pics available on request. Super rare rod and a work horse for sure. Since its 7'7", I'd rather sell local to eastern CT, but would ship on buyers dime. Asking $350.00, as I have over 500 in it.

Custom rainshadow sws70m wrapped for fluking, scupping etc. Fuji hardaloy guides, fuji graphite trigger seat, fuji butt cap, cork fore grip, eva rear. Wrapped blue with silver trim. Comes with an Abu C4 6500 (could use a drag) thats in decent shape. Both rod and reel have some miles, and fluke to 10+lbs. 125.00 plus shipping if necessary. Pics available with interest.

Bear with me if I'm slow to respond, but I'll check as often as I can.

Choggie, Ill take the rainshadow and abu combo for 125, pending i can see pictures, and for info on what shipping would be to 10021

Im located in Manhattan. Can meet anywhere in manhattan, or sheepshead bay brooklyn. Sometimes staten island if any of that helps.

thanks

gabe

I'm estimating that the shipping will be in the 25-30 dollar range.....

In the last 10 days (and again this morning) I have packed 3 separate rod packages. If it helps...go to the Orange Empire and purchase 4" Schedule 20 nonperforated drainage pipe. This is not the same as standard Schedule 40 PVC used in plumbing but is right next to it in the same Plumbing aisle. The pipe is 10' and end caps are also there for a total of $13. The stuff weighs half the normal. I just packed 2 rods RI to Southern CA. for a total $22 but with $500 in insurance added. For $16 I sent another one to TX but without insurance.

Translated...your estimate should be about right between materials and USPS postage.

Ahh I see. The tube is what makes up the difference between my estimate, and yours. When i sent that I had my own tube.

Im going to pass for now because i can't cough up that much. Let Li Fisherman have it.

Sorry Gents!

Good luck!

Gabe

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0