PENN Fishing

Your best Penn related picture

977 posts in this topic

used to catch a lot of turtles when i was longlining. we would put a broomstick in their mouth so they couldn't bite us and remove the hook and toss em overboard. on the rare occasions they were dead we would eat them. delicious, like veal

hey bennie, i just noticed you have a leather thumb drag (i think) on your senator. what do you use that for ? the turtle photo finally downloaded. damn, that is one bad ass turtle

hey bennie, i just noticed you have a leather thumb drag (i think) on your senator. what do you use that for ? the turtle photo finally downloaded. damn, that is one bad ass turtle

that's a pflueger leather thumb drag it keeps my girlfriend from making spider webs :) Edited by bennie

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 0:41 PM, bennie said:

yes had break in the 9/0 Sal did great job onpost-64573-0-89980900-1497458230.jpgthat's a 4/0 im trying different bait post-64573-0-68527800-1497458377.jpgbut all I'm getting is turtles

Make sure one doesn't get you, seems kind of close  :eek:

damn, as i said above that is one bad ass turtle. careful, you always want to come home with the same number of fingers you left with

2 hours ago, mark d said:

damn, as i said above that is one bad ass turtle. careful, you always want to come home with the same number of fingers you left with

Haha,,I called a captain in Costa Rica,,,la chillie ,,,I asked him big fish I'll bring my 16/0 ,,,He said we catch 200lb fish use 50wt international's,,,,what ok,,,I'll bring my 9/0