Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
labrador 1

RM Piglets Later Today

11 posts in this topic

Just a heads up that I am planning on putting these up at 3:15 today. Some standard fishy colors and some new stuff like goldfish, light blue/pink scale etc. These will be $20 each plus $5 shipping. Paypal preferred but not required. This is not the thread for ordering plugs - I will post a new thread at 3:15. If anyone has any questions between now and then please post it in this thread. Thanks and hope to see some of you in here later today.

Ryan

I'll give you all the color names so you don't have to wade through that when I put them up. From top down:

Light blue/pink scale

dark gold scale

scaled shad

Yellow/red leopard stripe

Goldfish

bunker scale

standard bunker

Very nice, what do these weigh and do they float or sink? Sorry if I'm asking the obvious.

No problem at all. Here's a link to the video I did when I first introduced the piglet. Should answer your questions

Hey Guys,

First time owner of an RM Lure, started with these piglets, which are very awesome. For the folks who have these, I was wondering, does your piglet have a grommet / rivet on the drilled hole where the mid treble hook is? Below is an image from another plug design to illustrate what I mean. Pardon my ignorance on this, just curious since mine doesnt have this... Thanks

Hey Guys,

First time owner of an RM Lure, started with these piglets, which are very awesome. For the folks who have these, I was wondering, does your piglet have a grommet / rivet on the drilled hole where the mid treble hook is? Below is an image from another plug design to illustrate what I mean. Pardon my ignorance on this, just curious since mine doesnt have this... Thanks

this one threw me for a loop, I figured it did and you might have a one off that didn't, but I just checked all of mine and none of them have grommets in the belly hook,

No grommets in the piglet, bay minnow, sandeel and needlefish (sinking). I actually don't care for grommets and may run more without them. Lots of great plugs out there that don't use grommets. Its basically an extra step, expense etc which offers no real benefit to the plug.

Ryan

How about those smaller jointed swimmers in scaled shad hint, hint , hint,. Do they have grommets in their little bellies LOL! Just food for thought boss! God bless ya buddy, MAX :)