Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
labrador 1

RM Piglets heading to the CBST

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Just wanted to let you folks know I am going to put up some piglets in the CBST at 3:15 today (tuesday Feb 7). If anyone has any questions ahead of time feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Ryan

how many do you have of each, that top one has nice colors to it,

Actually Matt - I haven't even counted them yet. There's a few of each color so hopefully folks will get what they are looking for.

I'll give you all the color names so you don't have to wade through that when I put them up. From top down:

Light blue/pink scale

dark gold scale

scaled shad

Yellow/red leopard stripe

Goldfish

bunker scale

standard bunker

do we just put in what colors we want and how many of each?

Yes. The reality is that the CBST is a strange little animal. There are some days when things go so fast I can't keep up - and other days when all you here are crickets. I'm going to put these up and you simply say color name and how many of that color you want. If it gets crazy I'll close the thread and reorganize things.

Hello Ryan, i appreciate you continuing to paint the scaled shad pattern and include it in your offerings! Now if you would just make a jointed swimmer in scaled shad LOL! Thanks much, MAX :)

Hello Ryan, i appreciate you continuing to paint the scaled shad pattern and include it in your offerings! Now if you would just make a jointed swimmer in scaled shad LOL! Thanks much, MAX :)

Its actually one of my favorite colors to fish because it mimics a variety of baitfish. In a pinch could pass for a shad, bunker, herring etc.

he did make one, a small jointed swimmer and a large jointed swimmer, I have both of them, :D

I have the large jointed swimmer I know he made the smaller one as well. I am also aware you have both of them. I only need the smaller one to complete my collection of scaled shads. Thank you for your info. though. You have quite the collection of RM's for sure, congradulations, MAX