Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
b-ware

Hay Burkie

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

Just so you know, I sold my fishing tackle buisness and started a new one, It is called The Divine Bovine Kiddie Kow Day Care Center!!!!!!!!!! We will take your little bundle of beef and raise it from a teat sucking little squielin vealer to a cud chewin contented cow! Remember that cuddled, contented calfs, raised properly by contented cows make the tenderest, tastiest T-Bone there ever was!399

i don't eat meat, why don't you grow potatoes, i love french fries.......

O man A veggy that loves the Jolly Green GIANTS and you live in Rochester, home of the trash train!

What else is wrong with you????????????????

O man A veggy that loves the Jolly Green GIANTS and you live in Rochester, home of the trash train!

U guys love rippin burkie a new one! Trash train/Dinner train?Can i get GIANT PeeewWWwwwwWWW!!!

U guys love rippin burkie a new one! Trash train/Dinner train?Can i get GIANT PeeewWWwwwwWWW!!!

Burkie, Dinner Train?????????? The only dinner train he would get on would be the subway to McDonalds :D

nothing else........welll i put my left shoe on first, i put my left glove on first, if i take my right glove off i have to start all over again, and i take my left glove off and then put it back on, then put my right one on..i have a friend named walter, i go to bed at 9pm, i put ketchup on my spaghetti, and i use canells..i talk to joe g..and last, i was thinking to take a ride to Ware.......

...........welll i put my left shoe on first, i put my left glove on first, if i take my right glove off i have to start all over again, and i take my left glove off and then put it back on, then put my right one on........

Don't sell yourself short, burkie.......... don't you also put things down and pick things up. :D

nothing else........welll i put my left shoe on first, i put my left glove on first, if i take my right glove off i have to start all over again, and i take my left glove off and then put it back on, then put my right one on..i have a friend named walter, i go to bed at 9pm, i put ketchup on my spaghetti, and i use canells..i talk to joe g..and last, i was thinking to take a ride to Ware.......

Burkie you are always welcomed here!!!! Grab Walter and Joe G. and com' on over!!!!!

Burkie you are always welcomed here!!!! Grab Walter and Joe G. and com' on over!!!!!

i have a truck and so does walter, i do not think joe g. will let us in his car...

i have a truck and so does walter, i do not think joe g. will let us in his car...

Lets do the math Walter= 1 trip Joe G. = 1 trip 1+1 = 2 Burkie has twice as much fun than either Walter or Joe :D :D :D

.... i do not think joe g. will let us in his car...

Darn right.

You know, I bought that car new, late in '07, and have not had anyone in it? That's the truth.

Darn right.

You know, I bought that car new, late in '07, and have not had anyone in it? That's the truth.

besides Lucy who's just an ..................................... and don't forget Winston in the backseat going out for ice cream!

Burkie, Dinner Train?????????? The only dinner train he would get on would be the subway to McDonalds :D

Gross worst the then the trash train! LOL. has anyone ever eaten on the dinner train if so how's the food? Or am i better off with Subway & Mc Donkies?