Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Winch

Time to start talking draft and free agency.

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Now that all the excitement is over about the Super Bowl. It's time to look at your team and see what you were lacking this season.

Look at where your going to be be picking and which college players your team can possible draft.

Giants need linebackers, and a tight end. And a power runner. Jacobs won't be back, and Bradshaw is more of a Barber/Meggett type.

Diehl and Snee on the O-line are getting up there in years, too, and McKinney might even be at the end of the road.

They can probably afford to let Manningham walk if they think that Hixon can come back healthy.

Excitement over?

:confused:

Dude, we are in the middle of a NYC ticker tape parade.

Look at me, I can dance like Victor Cruz! . Oww, I just threw out my back.

Hey we can't see the ticker tape all the way out here, you get today and then its time for your thoughts on next year. ;)

Niners can concentrate on Offense. Wide receiver is our most critical need. But where we are in the draft Blackmon is going to go way to fast. ( He is a beast)

But they do have a chance for Floyd, Sanu, Jeffery, and Randle. They should grab two if possible. In the free agent market it would be nice to see Colston but will probably go after Bowe. De Sean Jackson, and Vincent Jackson will probably stay with there teams with the franchise tag.

Later in the draft there is a lot of big powerful recievers. Toon, Hill are just two.

They need to think about a replacement for Gore. He again couldn't take the beating of a full season, Hunter was good but small and for some reason Nixion was not used as much as I would have liked. So a running back would be a good pick.

Harbough loves tight ends and with two of Stanfords coming out he may pick a couple up late. And like everyone another corner can not be a bad pick.

I would love to see the Jets get Nick Toon

Then Sanchez can throw just out of reach, stretching him out over the middle, and get him killed like O''Brian did his father.

Jets are easy - LINEMEN !, both sides.

RT, OLB, WR and might need a NT too depending on Pouha and how Kenrick Ellis works out.

Safety in FA.

Many holes...We may be in for a swoon.

Couple Pro Bowl D backs Should get America's team their 6th Lombardi Trophy

Sure, no problem--every draft is just chock full of Pro Bowl D backs. :rolleyes:

I love it football draft and free agency talk already, what a great game!!!

Giants? well, Ballard severly tore is ACL and PCL in his other leg.. hes out for next season.. Beckham did an ACL too., all the giants have on the roster is PAsoce, they need 2 TE's..Maybe Barden throws on some weight and becomes what beckham never did.. Manningham will get a big contract offer somewhere else.. I dont think Hixon is the answer.. I think they think Jernigan will take manninghams role as #3 WR, they will move jernigan to the slot and play Cruz outside.. just a thought.. They need LB's as they always have since Taylor left.. LOL

the need to draft another big back.. Jacobs is gone or done, either way, Ware isnt the answer and they need another back.. the D-line is set.. I think they move Beatty to RT and play Diehl at left tackle again next year.. They should draft a 3rd or 4th round safety.. Grant wont be back, Rolle and Phillips wil start but they need a 3rd safety..

Id love to see them sign a DB and let Ross go, he played great int he superbowl but hes sucked for so many years, they have to let him go.. At CB, Thomas comes back from injury, Webster, Amukamora gives them 3 good ones, they can alwasy use another..

Couple Pro Bowl D backs Should get America's team their 6th Lombardi Trophy

yep, thats all they need.. a couple All pro D-backs and you win.. what do you want to follow Philly's rule for getting superbowls.. they have 3 all pro d-backs and barely played .500 football...

Bc

Well I am hoping that Manning will come to my Skins... :D Bring him 1 tall target, and a zippy one. Maybe ol' faithful Reggie Wayne and Wes Welker! LOL Still need a better secondary, and if we can't get RG3, we gotta find a QB somehow, someway!