Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eastlake

Fly-Guide Recommendations for Martha's Vineyard...

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Got a trip booked to visit the Island the last week in June...been their many times

but have not hired Fly captains...I have dealt with light tackle spin charters but have

been really disappointed (I will not mention any names). I need someone that is not afraid to

go into the shallow areas and likes to fish with serious clientele.

Anybody?

Jeff Sayer and Phill Kronin have MV wired and approach their fishery with passion and respect. They're also not fly hipsters trying to make the scene, an increasingly rare quality.

As for the cool kids... I crossed paths with Contessa pretty frequently during the infamous '11 May bight (only time I fish that neck of the woods by boat). Figure if he's fishing the same water and tides I am then be must know something ;)

thanks guys, that's actually so funny that you saif Jeff...I did a google and came up with him,,,

left a voicemail on what seemed like a 4 person company machine. will let you know!

Tight Lines!

John Kollett from Buzzard's Bay Fly Casting is my recomendation. I've known John for years and he is the best distance fly caster I've seen. He lives on the Vineyard.