Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoliFish

WTT BMs for BM

22 posts in this topic

I have one of those,I'd be willing to trade.Are you looking to trade 1 for 1 from the pic?It goes from orange to yellow sides and a white belly.Looks like it has the same lip as the jr.It is new,never had hooks on it.

I may have a couple to trade . If you are interested let me know . I am interested in the spin , the JR and the A40 .

I am interested for sure, but don't want to mess up anything you have going with smellfish in his thread. I'd like to do multiples if possible, but not necessarily all zuri. Any ohter colors available??

I have one of those,I'd be willing to trade.Are you looking to trade 1 for 1 from the pic?It goes from orange to yellow sides and a white belly.Looks like it has the same lip as the jr.It is new,never had hooks on it.

Thanks Cliff. I don't mean to leave you hanging, but I want to see what webfoot comes back with. I'd like to do a couple, and prefer to only ship one package. I am definitely interested, and it sounds like you have the right one there. I'll get back to you if that's not too much to ask :)

I am interested for sure, but don't want to mess up anything you have going with smellfish in his thread. I'd like to do multiples if possible, but not necessarily all zuri. Any ohter colors available??

I think I have a few white . I will let you know later .

I have zuri , 1 or 2 white , let me know what you want .

I'm offering 1 for 1. Not sure if your asking me to give up 4 for 3 or just stating which ones you like. Let me know before you go through too much trouble.:)

Sorry, one more question I forgot to ask....when you say white I assume they are all white....is this right? If white/pink I will pass on those. Sorry, not trying to nitpick, but I have whit/pink :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0