Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lockbox

WTT New Spro 65's

9 posts in this topic

i want to trade new never fished spro 65's for new never fished spro 65's in black . i have just about all colors i need more of the black.

i have silver with the black dot

school bus which is chicken scratch

blue into silver

brownish red top into silver sides

aqua and blue sides lines vertical

i need more black thanks bob

I might have a black to spare as I'm thinking of selling that and some other colors. Not looking to trade for more Spro's at this point, though. More info tonight as I check exactly what I have.

i want to trade new never fished spro 65's for new never fished spro 65's in black . i have just about all colors i need more of the black.

i have silver with the black dot

school bus which is chicken scratch

blue into silver

brownish red top into silver sides

aqua and blue sides lines vertical

i need more black thanks bob

I have 4 total that I'd like to sell if you're interested. All are new with upgraded hardware - wolverine split rings and VMC 4X trebles. I have the 3 I bolded above from your post and a Black one. All are new but there's a small fleck of paint missing by the tail of the silver/black dot one. Pics as needed. If I put up a FS thread I was going to ask $25 for 1, $45 for 2, $60 for 3 and $75 for all 4 shipped. PP or MO is good.

I have 4 total that I'd like to sell if you're interested. All are new with upgraded hardware - wolverine split rings and VMC 4X trebles. I have the 3 I bolded above from your post and a Black one. All are new but there's a small fleck of paint missing by the tail of the silver/black dot one. Pics as needed. If I put up a FS thread I was going to ask $25 for 1, $45 for 2, $60 for 3 and $75 for all 4 shipped. PP or MO is good.

i will take them .thank you please p.m. your mailing address cash will be sent thanks Bob

Bob,

You probably already know this but.

I have converted two woodpeckers to black. With two coats of black nail polish and two coats of hard as nails. Color holds up well.

I know that you are a pro with Sally's.

Bob,

You probably already know this but.

I have converted two woodpeckers to black. With two coats of black nail polish and two coats of hard as nails. Color holds up well.

I know that you are a pro with Sally's.

thanks i have done that but i do like the original better . so ifanyone wants a trade let me know i do have a few other plugs Ha ha!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0