What do you carry?

Rate this topic

FishAgain

I can carry, never do. Honestly, I think it's stupid and worthless. It's not like I'm strolling around in the Hood at 3am looking for trouble and in Suburbia.....let's face it...there'e pretty much zero crime. If you're too stupid to use good judgement in where you go and really feel like you are in danger that much....maybe you need to be somewhere else. Just a thought.

With that said, I support the RIGHT to do so completely. I just think it's an image thing in the mind's eye, more that a necessity.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mokes View Post

I can carry, never do. Honestly, I think it's stupid and worthless. It's not like I'm strolling around in the Hood at 3am looking for trouble and in Suburbia.....let's face it...there'e pretty much zero crime. If you're too stupid to use good judgement in where you go and really feel like you are in danger that much....maybe you need to be somewhere else. Just a thought.

With that said, I support the RIGHT to do so completely. I just think it's an image thing in the mind's eye, more that a necessity.

I agree with you, on all counts...and I'm a native and nearly life-long resident of NYC. 

I've had a couple instances where, in retrospect, I'm very glad I was not armed...I would have killed or done serious harm to people strictly from anger, rather than in response to any actual threat.

Ordinary ****ing people - I hate 'em.

Pretty much how I see it.

#otterlivesmatter

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homerisadope View Post

I would have killed or done serious harm to people strictly from anger, rather than in response to any actual threat.

flip side Homey,

if you kill enough people for making you angry,

people stop making you angry.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

I've also resigned myself to the fact that "Red Dawn" is never going to happen and honestly....I'm too lazy to do much about it now. I'd have to kill as many as I can from my couch.:p Plus I would have to kill Frank for swallowing a transmitter and giving away our location and I really don't want to have that hanging over my head later on SOL.

"Oh..MOKES.....that's right....he killed Frank....."

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts