Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cool Hand Fluke

Marriage Counseling

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Marriage Counseling:

After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling.

When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married.

On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.

Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately as her husband watched with a raised eyebrow.The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.

The therapist turned to the husband and said, 'this is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?'

'Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish.'

After 42 years of marriage Alfonso and Stella found themselves in the office of a marriage counselor. Per his usual procedure the counselor let the wife go first. She began a litany of complaints culminating in a shrill invective which finished with " HE picks his nose CONSTANTLY, day and night. AND in over 42 years of marriage, he never ONCE let me be on top when we had sex !!". The counselor turned, and patiently asked the man if he had any answers to his wife's complaints. The man replied "Wella, my Father always a told me; Son, keepa your nose clean and don't **** up !"

Her best friend suggested to Stella that she visit a spiritual healer in China Town that had fixed her marriage up. After Stella explained to the healer that Frank could only enjoy sex when the lights were off, he said ,"Rady prease takee crothes off. After she disrobed he said " Rady, prease tuln alound." With her back to him he then said "Rady, bend over prease". " Ok rady, put crothes back on now." As she was dressing she asked the healer what did he think the problem was. "Rady, me velly, velly solly, me no help, you got zachary disease".

"Zachary disease! What the hell is that?"

"Youa face rook zachary likee you ass!"