Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MartinO67

HONEY LAMI

14 posts in this topic

SB 125-3M, 6 Fuji hardloys, 27 inches from butt to center of reel seat.. Great stix for chunking, rod is in great shape..... No shipping, no trades please. Pickup in Longisland only... No Paypal on this , cash, mo or check all fine by me.. Thanks for looking :)....$135.00

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3069212/width/600/height/450]

Oh would love to have it, but NC to NY little too distant. Great rod

LOL, thanks for the kind words. Yeah that would be a lil to far for a pick up :D..

Still available, ya cant build this rod for the price..

One more time...$110 pick up only....

OK, Martin. I'll take it if... If I were to pay you now, paypal, MO, or check, your choice, would you be willing to babysit the rod until I can get a friend on LI (East Hampton) to pick it up for me? I know that doesn't put a time limit on it, but I'd expect to have the rod in my hands before the next striper makes its way through the Cape Cod Canal. If that works for you, I'll take it.

OK, Martin. I'll take it if... If I were to pay you now, paypal, MO, or check, your choice, would you be willing to babysit the rod until I can get a friend on LI (East Hampton) to pick it up for me? I know that doesn't put a time limit on it, but I'd expect to have the rod in my hands before the next striper makes its way through the Cape Cod Canal. If that works for you, I'll take it.

Hi Pettypace Absolutely !!. I have no problem keeping it up in the rack in my garage. It will remain there til your bud pics it up... THREAD CLOSED!!.

Thanks Tim S and Sol.. PM on the way....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0