Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NS Mike D

Caughlin

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

bc knows his giants

I think hes retiring.. to be honest.. hes 65, 2 super bowl wins, 1 year left on his contract.. this may have been his best coaching job, after struggling mid-season and bringing them together to win the SB Again.. especially you can see in his interviews, he seemed content even before the game.. he gave a heartfelt speach on saturday night that all the guys on the team said was TOTALLY unlike him, emotional rah rah, encouraged the trash talking by the players all week... I really think hes retiring..

BC

I know my GIants, and I think I know Tom Coughlin.. why else would Belicheck and Coughlin Embrace like they did after the game.. Classy move by Belicheck embracing Coughlin like that after the game..

Plus look at the schedule for the Giants next year, two PATsies all year every other game is a knock down slug fest, there isnt a better year to retire, plus he has one year left on his contract... nuff said.. book it!! LOL

I don't see him going, he is having too much fun and is the type of man who honors a contract, unlike the players these days.

BTW, Jim Harbaugh can take a lesson from Belicheck in the courtesy that you provide the winning and especially elder coach. You don't have to hug him, but at least wait around for the words that the man wants to speak to you.

I know my GIants, and I think I know Tom Coughlin.. why else would Belicheck and Coughlin Embrace like they did after the game.. Classy move by Belicheck embracing Coughlin like that after the game..

Plus look at the schedule for the Giants next year, two PATsies all year every other game is a knock down slug fest, there isnt a better year to retire, plus he has one year left on his contract... nuff said.. book it!! LOL

BC congrats to you and ML for being the greatest Giant supporters around here, All In Baby!!!!!!

One year left on the contract is meaningless. He may well retire but he can also stay for several more years if he wants. Ownership will surely step up after this coaching performance.