Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

Patriots Nation

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

Hold your heads high guys. Monday will burn and it's gonna suck, but it's a miracle the Pats even got to the SB.

Hold your heads high guys. Monday will burn and it's gonna suck, but it's a miracle the Pats even got to the SB.

Agreed. Lotta young players. We should see a good team this year now that they've been through all of this.

How can you say it's a miracle they got there? Called the best team in football with the best Q-back, maybe ever. They may have been the best team the entire season but not today.In the defining game they were bested by todaysBEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL the NYG. Maybe next year.

GO GIANTS

Your OL flat out played a great game. Held a vaunted D line in check most of the game. Hold your head up. There will be some ball busting but that game could have gone either way.

How can you say it's a miracle they got there? Called the best team in football with the best Q-back, maybe ever. They may have been the best team the entire season but not today.In the defining game they were bested by todaysBEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL the NYG. Maybe next year.

GO GIANTS

Patriots best team the entire season? The best team they beat in the regular season, was the .500 Broncos......so how the hell where the Patriots the best team the entire season?

GO GIANTS

Probably because the only team this year they beat with a winning record was two weeks ago.

They got there by the grace of God and came damn close to pulling it off.

No shame there.

Patriots best team the entire season? The best team they beat in the regular season, was the .500 Broncos......so how the hell where the Patriots the best team the entire season?

It says something about the organization. People perceive them as winners....something that wasn't said before Kraft bought the team.

The best teams the entire season were watching today's game on TV. ;)

But to be honest, I don't think that either the Steelers or the Ravens were any better than the Patriots in the AFC. Maybe the Pats got there when Schaub went down in Houston, but on balance, I think they're better than Pittsburgh. Rothy isn't even in the same league as Eli, let alone Brady. And Flacco? :laugh:

The Giants were very lucky that SF knocked off the Saints.

But to be honest, I don't think that either the Steelers or the Ravens were any better than the Patriots in the AFC. Maybe the Pats got there when Schaub went down in Houston, but on balance, I think they're better than Pittsburgh. Rothy isn't even in the same league as Eli, let alone Brady. And Flacco? :laugh:

Ahhh, that's the ole Ditch, spinning un biased words of wisdomh.........Luck is always involved in making a Super Bowl, that Texans team with Schaub is probably unbeatable in the AFC, that defense is stunning. Giants picked up a little luck with the 9er's shocking the Saints, and Alex Smith throwing 95% of his passes to wideouts into the ground............Patriots only beat one team with a winning record, but they could only play the schedule, and win is what they did............I thought that Ravens D was as good as any we faced all year, including the Giants in the SuperBowl. A play here or there, and they have the 4th in 10 years......sometimes the fumbles just don't bounce your way. Such is life.

One thing we learned today, bend but don't break defense will not win you a superbowl.

Maybe, but they were not the side of the ball that cost them the game tonight.

My Crystal Ball says Pats lose to Texans in the AFC Championship game in 2013.

Miracle? LMFAO

you are the best team in AFC remember? HOF QB and Coach. Best this and best ever that.

Besides - Isn't this the time for you to tell everyone about the 35 draft choices you have next year?

thank you Giants - all you BIG HUGE Pats fans who discovered football in 2001 are now muzzled.