Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fcap60

posting photos taken with Cell phone

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Ok. I'm good with taking a photo by cell and emailing it to my computer. Can someone advise what I need to do, once the photo shows up in my email in box. I need to start posting photos here instead of asksing people to send me emails.

thanks

I'd be interested in that too.

As it stands now I don't think I can email to my computer. I use Verison but I think we have one of the cheaper Verison packages that doesn't include email privileges.

I've stopped at 2 Verison stores and ask how I can transfer directly from phone to computer. In both stores they started talking double-talk... or at least in a language that flew right over my head. I'm still lost. I'm not sure it can be done.

So I ask my twenty-something son how to do it. He's never done it but he's pretty much a computer geeky type guy. He said it should be easy. After working with my phone/computer for half an hour he gave up.:confused:

So i could use a little help too.

BTW, my cell phone is one of the cheaper Verison models... it does phone calls and pics, that's all it does.

I take a pic and send it to my e-mail as you do, then I save it in my documents then when I hit the post picture button I browse my documents and click the pic i want posted. Sounds a little confusing but I hope it helps.

I use Picasa as well. A file is also created in my pics. Picasa is a free download Frank. And pics are automatically uploaded into Picasa when opened from an email.

all you have to do is send the pic to your email address, then download the pic in your email, after that, when it says do you want to open your file to your computer you select save instead of open, and then you could change the name of your pic to 50lb striper or whatever you like and save it in whichever folder you like..i save mine in the obvious one..my pictures. to post a pic on this site go down to the reply part and you will see a bunch of icons, the picure icon is the third one from the right not including "plain text". oh yea..and after you click on the picture icon, just click on browse and you could go through your files to find the pic. there you have it folks. 450