Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eagles Dare

So the last fishing trip of the season is over . . .

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

and before you can blink you're in a treestand. Next thing you know it's Feb. and you remember that you haven't touched your surfbags since. Better late than never I guess.  redface.gifredface.gif

P2040081.JPG

On to the jig bag . . .

and before you can blink you're in a treestand. Next thing you know it's Feb. and you remember that you haven't touched your surfbags since. Better late than never I guess.  :o :o

600x450px-LL-cf76bec0_P2040081.jpeg

On to the jig bag . . .

That's pretty much describes what my tackle presently looks like.:o

Ugh is right.....my waders and plug bags are still in the back seat of the Volvo since my last trip down to RI in early December......and at least one of my reels still needs to be torn down to the bare bones to be cleaned, greased, and reassembled....:o

Cleaned out the truck of all gear. No Longer looks like I live in it.Serviced a squider that was on the boat for two years. Even changed the mono.

Played in the me cave on the conventional reels . Love playing with conventionals. Now it's on to spinners. Hate spinners. Hoping to do a little casting ,if the weather is good, otherwise it's back to the man cave.

I have to take time to make the doctors rich from new parts. I don't get it ,Sweetie goes on and on with the same ol parts but leave it to me to have a body like an old car with all the replacement parts. I guess I'm lucky to live in a country that has Old Goat parts.

I so dislike untangling all those treble hooks from each another.

I pick up one plug and it's attached to another plug, which in turn is attached to another plug, which in turn is attached to yet another plug, etc, etc. :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe G View Post

I so dislike untangling all those treble hooks from each another.

I pick up one plug and it's attached to another plug, which in turn is attached to another plug, which in turn is attached to yet another plug, etc, etc. mad.gif

fgfgi.jpg

Maybe it will be easier just to sell the whole lot, dump it into a box and ship it to me, start anew? :) I'll give you $50 paypal for the lot (kidding). :D

Maybe it will be easier just to sell the whole lot, dump it into a box and ship it to me, start anew? :) I'll give you $50 paypal for the lot (kidding). :D

I think you're partially correct. ;)

I've found that after a full season of use, a lot of the loaded Cordells aren't even worth cleaning up. Paint and finish is gonzo, hook corroded. For $5, it's probably safer and easier to just start over with a fresh new plug.

Went to the trunk the other day to see if I had any more stragglers. Came across a medium size Tupperware container filled with salt....with a few skins in there too...I'm afraid to open the container!!!!:scared:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my waders, boots, and wading jacket are stil in my trunk. Plugs are all inside, but mostly in a pile on the workbench.

Ugh is right.....my waders and plug bags are still in the back seat of the Volvo since my last trip down to RI in early December......and at least one of my reels still needs to be torn down to the bare bones to be cleaned, greased, and reassembled....:o

Your cars must smell like swamp arse! :squid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HanoverStriper View Post

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my waders, boots, and wading jacket are stil in my trunk. Plugs are all inside, but mostly in a pile on the workbench.

The last ones I carried were still in surfbags, in the storage area of the 5th wheel. It's hard to tell in the pic, but they're getting a bath.