Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gregorjim

AGRI GROWER RESNICK PRODUCTS......

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

This was a list of companies owned by our enemy Resnick... As winch said he will continue to take our water & destroy our fishery, so don't buy his products....( Teleflora....flower delivery service ) (FIJI ....water ) (POM.....juice)( SEa Freight co,,,,Pacific lines) (JUSTIN vineyards& winery )(SUTERRA...pest control)(IN house Marketing Agency..Fire House )...( Paramount farms & Paramount citrus )....These Pisachios are sold at Safeway....If we get stores to take them off the shelves, That'll hurt him....or at least piss him off....Make a copy of his holdings here for when you shop....Lets fight back...Jim..... Winch ...maybe this should be a bi- yearly post ?

Couldn't agree with you more Jim!

The resnick clan is none other than impressive. I have family and friends that live in an ag town in so-cal and hearing their thoughts on the current water debacle are scary. I have spent my 28 years on this planet between that town and North Beach. We have family friends that are big time farmers and their image on the delta is totally skewed. I have had many conversations with them regarding these issues and I am always brushed off as being nothing more than "too young to understand the big picture."

This being an election year will add to the terror. He made a handful of calls and sent an e-mail to our favorite Californian... Feinstein, and before you know it, the obamunists were shelling out $750000 for a study on so-cal droughts, drinking water, and the delta. This began in 2009 and I can remember reading the article that my dad saved for me because he noticed some wording being used that was a pre-cursor to what we recently saw with the potential eradication of our bass.

We are going up against the biggest of them all. His empire has the money and the clout to push any agenda.

I'm sorry... But I don't hold the F&G responsible for the BS that is going on. They are the puppets in this debacle. This starts at the top and works its way through senators, congressmen, and our governor. In a sense... we are getting what we deserve because the people of this state and especially the bay area, continue to re-elect these people. Being that I'm 28, I blame those that our older than me for allowing it to get this bad. I have zero faith in my generation and unfortunately, I see things getting far worse over the course of the next few years.

I love plugging for bass. I have had a great teacher who truly is crazy for these fish and at 10 years old, he screwed me in the long run, because I too am crazy for these fish. I have had more fun chasing them up and down the coast, fishing his secret haunts, and experiencing the rush of watching a fish bust on a popper 30' in front of me. We keep to ourselves and we keep what we catch. Being a Sicilian and coming from a fishing family, I just don't see it any other way. We are responsible and respectful and it truly depresses me knowing that this fishery is gone. I have heard the stories from him about the old days and and have spent countless hours talking about lures, rods, reels, spots, tides, weather, and just about everything else. What really sucks is that I want nothing more than to one day teach my kids everything that I have learned. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm goin to get the chance to watch my kids eyes light up when they pull their first bass out of the surf. I'll never forget mine.

I was at the meeting. I had my laptop and was looking names and stats up as the speakers were laying it out. I felt OK after seeing the numbers that showed up to support us, but still had an un-easy feeling as I drove home to the City because I know that we are not even close to claiming a victory.

Sorry for the rant... Had a long work week and this is the only place that has a few like minded individuals that might get the message I'm trying to get across :)

audio geek.... this is their track record....

The California Water Wars were a series of conflicts between the city of Los Angeles, farmers and ranchers in the Owens Valley of Eastern California, and environmentalists. As Los Angeles grew in the late 1800s, it started to outgrow its water supply. Fred Eaton, mayor of Los Angeles, realized that water could flow from Owens Valley to Los Angeles via an aqueduct. The aqueduct construction was overseen by William Mulholland and was finished in 1913. The water rights were acquired through political fighting and "chicanery, subterfuge ... and a strategy of lies".[1]:62 Farmers in the Owens Valley may not have received fair value for their water rights.

By the 1920s, so much water was diverted from the Owens Valley that agriculture became difficult. This led to the farmers trying to destroy the aqueduct. Los Angeles prevailed and kept the water flowing. By 1926, Owens Lake at the bottom of Owens Valley was completely dry due to water diversion.

The water needs of Los Angeles kept growing. In 1941, Los Angeles diverted water that previously fed Mono Lake into the aqueduct. Mono Lake, north of Owens Valley, is an important ecosystem for migrating birds. The lake level dropped after the water was diverted, which threatened the migrating birds. Environmentalists, led by David Gaines and the Mono Lake Committee engaged in a series of litigation with Los Angeles between 1979 and 1994. The litigation forced Los Angeles to stop diverting water from around Mono Lake, which has started to rise back to a level that can support its ecosystem.

this shows how they cared about past efforts for water...And they want us to trust them with a larger Peripheral canal....They take & take

till its alll gone...Remember the governor appoints the head of DFG....& the growers Give large ammounts of campaign funds to politicians...& so on & on....I remember when gov. Deukmejian was asked by reporters after the canal defeat in 1982 on tv....He was pissed & said " we'll just keep putting it on the ballot till it passes & stormed off "' This from a politician who's supposed to represent the public & how they voted, not a few growers & their demand for delta water...It shows where his prioritys are...... as the saying says " FOLLOW THE MONEY".......Jim

How much money does he have? Teleflora had a Super bowl commercial.

Oh by the way Jim I have already posted his list of holdings. ;)

I have already gotten two places to stop carrying his products.

Think this is resnicks work?

I picked up a copy of Yachtsman Bay & Delta January 2012 edition with Bobby Barrack on the front

Anyway while reading it they talk about the proposal but found something you all need to know about

on page 34 it reads : Something that could be considered a concern: There's a private engineering firm from Pasadena that supposedly posted a job looking for someone to manage construction of a " multi billion-dollar twin tunnels beneath the Delta."

Yet no such tunnel has been authorized; or has it?

This non-existing project is reported to move up to 10 billion!!! gallons of water per day.The tunnels could be 150 feet below ground and 33 miles long.Current estimated cost is $7 billion- you can bet that'll go up.

There is http://www.YachtsmanMagazine.com 

I think we should keep an eye out for this and if needed get everyone and their mom & grandma involved in everyway shape and form to stop it!