Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fish Hunter

Avet Sx MC, Ocean Master Cape Point 12', Ocean Master 10'

10 posts in this topic

For sale....

Excellent condition Avet SX MC 5.3-1 in green. There is one very tiny tic mark on left sideplate, otherwise looks almost new. I have never fished the reel and it has box and paperwork.

$ 175.00 shipped

Bass Pro Ocean Master Cape Point conventional 12' 2 piece rod. Rated 6 to 12 oz. It has a plate reel seat and fuji guides, nice condition.

$110.00 shipped

Bass Pro Ocean Master 10' 2 piece, rated 4 to 8 oz. Cork tape was removed and blue shrink wrap was put on. Nice job that reduced the weight of the rod, quite a bit. Rod is in good condition. The epoxy around the gathering guide has yellowed and is ugly and could stand to be replaced. The epoxy at the ferrule has a scuff mark and is also not pretty, but is not cracked or any problem other than cosmetic. All the guides are fine.

$90.00 shipped

Money order or personal check only. Do not do paypal

.[img=

p><p>  <a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3041902/width/600/height/480' alt='480'>

I will take the lot. Just get with me about swinging by and picking the stuff up.

so all this stuff is sold?

Considering thekingfeeder said "i'll take the lot" Im going to say so :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by makomania View Post

Considering thekingfeeder said "i'll take the lot" Im going to say so biggrin.gif

yeh, was just checking, never know, sometimes these things fall through, that was the reel ive been looking for

Considering thekingfeeder said "i'll take the lot" Im going to say so :D

yeh, was just checking, never know, sometimes these things fall through, that was the reel ive been looking for

check *bay....they show up there every so often for a good price.

theat exact reel is actually up there for 199 BIN right now

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0