Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bristolstripers

As current KING!!

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

I declare (i figure the guy catches the biggest fish as a troll in that season, get's to be King, until another troll gets a bigger one in the next season) that the "Ditch Trolls" get back to the original understanding of why we joined.

Fishing. Alone, with another guy, or stacked up. Meet some random fisher you trust to fish with because it's a troll.

As King I declare: Speak only of fishing on this forum, leave the "my sister has a pollup on her ass" for the multitude of forums available a tab away.

TROLLS =FISHING.

If we ALL fished a little more I wouldn't have to lay down this law. ;););):p

What i do while not fishing:

Mags you are skinny enough to hide in the shrubbery or the rocks. No one would ever see you.

Puck...Maybe last year but no more. Winter has not been kind to me...I'm carrying some extra baggage right now.

I declare (i figure the guy catches the biggest fish as a troll in that season, get's to be King, until another troll gets a bigger one in the next season) that the "Ditch Trolls" get back to the original understanding of why we joined.

Fishing. Alone, with another guy, or stacked up. Meet some random fisher you trust to fish with because it's a troll.

As King I declare: Speak only of fishing on this forum, leave the "my sister has a pollup on her ass" for the multitude of forums available a tab away.

TROLLS =FISHING.

If we ALL fished a little more I wouldn't have to lay down this law. ;););):p

What i do while not fishing:

so tell me what is the reason "we" all joined , im not trying to directly call you out on this i kept my mouth shut about all of this for a while now,

so tell me what is the reason "we" all joined , im not trying to directly call you out on this i kept my mouth shut about all of this for a while now,

:read::)

i kiss the kings ring:D all hail king timmy:D

1.Eddie is #1 Troll in the Kings book. If you've never seen a bumble bounce, keep an eye on Eddie. Number One: "Engage"

2. Mag: Yes (it's a smart move, as normally i have not secured my plug properly and it is swinging wildly about.)

3.Justin: Dance like like the gay Jester you wanna be. BTW - The king confirms the 33lb-der. And, as king, I am the Sun.

4.It's about FISHING IN A BIG SALTWATER RIVER!

4a. TJ Quoted it.

You will wish your sister had a pollup on her ass if your coat gets caught in that belt sander :shock:

As for you West Coast "Smooth top of a shaft" I have gotten caught, It's set to stop, and it does. Hope to visit out there soon. :D

1.Eddie is #1 Troll in the Kings book. If you've never seen a bumble bounce, keep an eye on Eddie. Number One: "Engage"

2. Mag: Yes (it's a smart move, as normally i have not secured my plug properly and it is swinging wildly about.)

3.Justin: Dance like like the gay Jester you wanna be. BTW - The king confirms the 33lb-der. And, as king, I am the Sun.

4.It's about FISHING IN A BIG SALTWATER RIVER!

4a. TJ Quoted it.

again noproblems with you tj, or timmy

ditch trolls started a a way to keep an eye out for each other, a handfull of us were memebrs of another groupthat do it well, there were lots of car break ins happening and "kids" starting casue=ing problems around the canal, It grew into a group larger then expected, and problems have now caused the name ditch trolls to be something some of us choose not to be associated with, for one reason or another, most if not all the original members have kinda walked away from it, and just take a peak in once in a while to make sure there not being bashed in anyway,

you guys may nave joined for other reasons, but the since you are gonna be the "king" you may want to read up on what you think you are ruling

Thanks for the Ditch troll history lesson bud. I haven't been around since the beginning and didn't realize there was such history. As far as I knew there was just one "bad apple" in the group that pissed everyone off. Although I'll admit I didn't follow any of ridiculous drama on S-B or here, because I just don't have the time or patience for that ****. Hell I don't even go in the tavern anymore. I got some cliff notes from a few guys on what went down. It's pretty sad one guy could cause several of the original members to leave. I still consider myself a troll, but maybe I'm just a poser wanna be? All I know is I'll fish the ditch as much as possible this year and I don't need to be in some silly group to watch out for my fishing brethren, troll or not.

As far as the " King" thing.. Timmy's self proclamation is because he won the Ditch troll tourney last year. He is the most humble dude I know, so don't take it the wrong way.

See ya in a couple months Derek :)

I hope to see the King on the road and will fish with him anytime :D

Timmy is good people, he'll make a great king. You're not so bad yourself Willie, got your pm, didn't need your number mah friend, already have it in my phone. We have to get the boys on some fish this year.;)