Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Mike's Crystal Ball

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

The year is 2013 and the Giants have just won their second Super Bowl in a row. Manning is rated as having a better career than Brady with 3 rings, two of them from wins over Brady. Coughlin is rated as better than Belichik for winning three Super Bowls without using cameras.

You read it here first. :th:

My bad. Meant Jacksonville. Everything south of the Mason Dixon line is the same to me.

Took an expansion team to two AFC Championship games. Belichick did nothing in Cleveland.

I wouldn't say they both excel in their current positions. Bellicheat has won the East 9 out of the last 11 years and finished 2nd the other two years. Coughlin was close to being fired a couple times.

Belichick failed in Cleveland. Coughlin excelled in Boston and Carolina. Both excel in their current positions.

Don't know your own coaches bio but are ready to fluff his nutsack.......precious.

My bad. Meant Jacksonville. Everything south of the Mason Dixon line is the same to me.

Took an expansion team to two AFC Championship games. Belichick did nothing in Cleveland.

Coughlin got a game plan sitting in Canton.........yeah, didn't think so.

Crystal ball??? Sheesh, I shoulda done that. A few weeks ago I went forward in time to buy Gray's Sports Almanac, but I was cheap and bought a Chinese fabricated knock-off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CabbageHead View Post

Just got back to 2012 in my DeLorean. Ravens win 34-31 in what's considered a 2nd overtime... both get 3 on first possession of OT, but Ravens get "2nd" overtime FG and win.

This thread is about my Crystal Ball.

The Patriots lose in the 2013 AFC Championship game.

Can I get a big fat winning Power Ball set of numbers please.