Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul_M

Kim Jones w fatso......

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

A day before the SB and he's still talking Penn state? :confused:

He's beaten that story line to a bloody pulp.

All ragging on Penn State, all the time !

Yes, it is an important story and needs to be reported, but jeeze, enough already, let someone else work it for a bit.

id rather listen to nails being scraped on a school black board then that FAT SOB being a know it all.. how many times did he repeat that Brady is an all time great this week??? i didnt listen one second this week, but I bet he musta said 100 times over and over..as if its news!!!

id rather listen to nails being scraped on a school black board then that FAT SOB being a know it all.. how many times did he repeat that Brady is an all time great this week??? i didnt listen one second this week, but I bet he musta said 100 times over and over..as if its news!!!

You missed a great week of radio.

They had the dog on Boomer an Carton morning show...they where bustin his balls the entire time.The started the interview by playin the entire mike an mad dog song.Then askin him how his retirement was coming along..Carton was doing his dog impersonation almost the entire interview.The Dog was oblivious, it all went right over his head..Barrel of monkeys!!

They asked him how much he benches like the do every guest.He said 155 oh boy!

Dog said he was doing P 90X He actually took his shirt off.boomer called it one of the most embarrising moments in radio ever..

Fatman looks like he wants to cover K JO in barbeque sauce an eat her..I used to think she was Ok looking then,after watching her one day with him..I had to stick my toothbrush down my throat an puke my lunch out...

KJO looks like she wants to plant her face right in his big fat dirty Buttcrease an lick away his dingleberry woes..

He gushes the entire time gurglin like a 2 hp outboard all while suckling on his coke bottle teet..

They should just get right down to the mutual arsemunching an get it over with..:shock:

They had the dog on Boomer an Carton morning show...they where bustin his balls the entire time.The started the interview by playin the entire mike an mad dog song.Then askin him how his retirement was coming along..Carton was doing his dog impersonation almost the entire interview.The Dog was oblivious, it all went right over his head..Barrel of monkeys!!

They asked him how much he benches like the do every guest.He said 155 oh boy!

Dog said he was doing P 90X He actually took his shirt off.boomer called it one of the most embarrising moments in radio ever..

Fatman looks like he wants to cover K JO in barbeque sauce an eat her..I used to think she was Ok looking then,after watching her one day with him..I had to stick my toothbrush down my throat an puke my lunch out...

KJO looks like she wants to plant her face right in his big fat dirty Buttcrease an lick away his dingleberry woes..

He gushes the entire time gurglin like a 2 hp outboard all while suckling on his coke bottle teet..

They should just get right down to the mutual arsemunching an get it over with..:shock:

Dog was on w Mike Tuesday, just caught the last few mins of it ------pretty funny.

Have it on good authority she's pretty much up for anything.:scuba: