Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boscoebrea

Vallego you can get

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

a great place for $300,000 and near plenty of places to fish,and within 20miles on Walnut Creek you an find many ,many great houses for under $300,00 I know...for sure...and anywhere around the Bay Area you are within an hour of salt and fresh water fishing,this is a great place to live...just do it!

I live in Vallejo,maybe you should get real,different neighborhoods have different crime rates,get off your High Horse and quit bitching and go fishing,LOL...

Am getting ready to go fishing, preping my vessel for it's relocation to H.M.B.....Send me a P.M. when Salmon season opens, I'll get you out...only...NO SINGING!!!.....now where did I place that ladder???!!....difficult getting...."Off my High Horse"....I told the Damn horse to get off the CRACK!!!.....he buys it in Vallejo......Mark

You got a deal,funny guy,I promise not to sing,but I am an excitable boy,Warren Zevon,bring guns, lawyers and money the sh*t is about to hit the fan.....anyhow ,glad to see you still have your sense of humour intact,last time I was on a high horse it had wings ,think it was called a Pegasex or Pegasus...she got mad at because I didn't mount her right..oh well...