Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FISH BUCKET

long distance spinner

8 posts in this topic

Good morning...........Not sure what Penn has on the drawing board for a long caster reel. It may not be something that you may see over the next year or two, but if there is enough of interest and demand,I'm sure that Penn would readily consider designing one.

Tom

Good morning...........Not sure what Penn has on the drawing board for a long caster reel. It may not be something that you may see over the next year or two, but if there is enough of interest and demand,I'm sure that Penn would readily consider designing one.

Tom

Sorry but what infact constitutes enough interest to you? Other manufacturers are currently filling that need for which there is a market for. There are scores of threads on SOL regarding finding the best, reliable, dunkable, braid friendly, ( you name the adj) long distance spinner.

Years down the road will not produce loyalty. Guys want it NOW.

Sorry but what infact constitutes enough interest to you? Other manufacturers are currently filling that need for which there is a market for. There are scores of threads on SOL regarding finding the best, reliable, dunkable, braid friendly, ( you name the adj) long distance spinner.

Years down the road will not produce loyalty. Guys want it NOW.

Good morning.....Basically, I can do what I can on my part......which would be to pass along as much feedback and information as possible to the people that need and want to hear it. I work in the parts and service department at Penn. In a sense, there is only so much I can do on my end. But I'm more than willing to help on this forum to generate interest on a product that you and others would like to see made.And when it comes to loyalty, I see it every day from Penn customers that have used our products for years. Working in the service department affords me the great privledge of dealing with generations of Penn users that offer up suggestions and advice to us. We value them as much as the people working for Penn......these are the people that have made Penn what it is today and where we would like to go in the future.Please continue offering us ideas and opinions to help us make us the best fishing equipment company out there

Tom

Looks like we should start a poll...

I would also be interested in a long spool designed Penn reel.

Penn would get my dime if they took us seriously.

might even win some tourneys??

U snooze, U lose..

2nd Technium's in the mail..

still love Penn

Good morning.....Basically, I can do what I can on my part......which would be to pass along as much feedback and information as possible to the people that need and want to hear it. I work in the parts and service department at Penn. In a sense, there is only so much I can do on my end. But I'm more than willing to help on this forum to generate interest on a product that you and others would like to see made.And when it comes to loyalty, I see it every day from Penn customers that have used our products for years. Working in the service department affords me the great privledge of dealing with generations of Penn users that offer up suggestions and advice to us. We value them as much as the people working for Penn......these are the people that have made Penn what it is today and where we would like to go in the future.Please continue offering us ideas and opinions to help us make us the best fishing equipment company out there

Tom

Tom put me on the wish list for a long distance casting nice Penn Spinner,

me and about 1000 other guys...

I would like nothing better than to retire my Daiwa Emblem Pro and replace it with a sturdy Penn that cans cast braid "way out there" and crank back a big in through a rip.

Around the price of a Conquer...

let them know upstairs bro..