Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
40shades-of-blue

Lex Lures pencil?

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

Came across a video on youtube so I took a screen shot. Looks like a pretty sweet pencil. I did a google search and found some Lex lures but nothing like this one. Anyone got any info on this?

love the action of these pencils!, i have one and am getting more soon. a local shop has them by me but not in that color, i would be interested in that color as well. they just have the white and white/pink ones in 2oz and 3oz

No belly treble?

That one must have been a blem that he painted :huh:...Lex pencils work very well. I don't like the hooks so when Scotty makes em for me i tell him don't bother hanging any hooks, just paint it and wire it and i'll take care of the rest.

Scotty has a few different versions of that pencil that are not that common but built for specific situations like that one pictured for blitzes and heavier versions for Roosters or extreme distance. Always affordable and always fish catchers. The smaller 2oz pencil was my go to out east this fall.

The smaller 2oz pencil was my go to out east this fall.

I'm with John. I have fished the larger Lex pencils for years and have had great success with Scotty's plugs. Finally got my hands on one of the smaller 2oz models early this fall........what a great pencil. It was my go to as well when I was in M this fall. Need to get more of this model.

Thanks for all the responses. Guess I'll have to pick me up a couple of these. Anyone know if he is going to be at the Berkeley Striper Club Fleamarket?

Don't think Scotty will have his own table at Berkeley. But if you look around I think you may be able to find a few of his plugs in the room.

Good luck.