Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sportyguy33

Presidential Candidates

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Has there ever been a Worse group Then what the GOP trotted out his time?

Well get used to it, and hear is why via a 5 mile high view of the political landscape.

If 1 represents the very most conservative ideas & beliefs and 10 represents the pinko liberal ideas & beliefs.

1,2 and possible 3 is unelectable- there just isn't enough of the hard core to garner a lot of votes* and yet the Independents are not likely to be that commited to change on core issues.- otherwise they would be independents right?

4,5,6 possible to very electable. provided they are clean, pretty, personable, great experience and can articulate ideas & plans well.

7,8 very electable, often focuses & appeals to current events that impact the masses (votes) Goverment is good

9, and 10 tugs at the heart strings overly compassionet- generally clueless. Believes Goverment should become part of our lives and decision making.

IMHO. In the most recent presidential election McCain was a 5-6 and Obama was a solid 8. Conversly George Bush was elected as a 4 and left the office as a 7. agin in my opinion.

so as far as the group being put together they are positioned to get in a moderate level, a balance of policy and votes without offending any large group.

In todays gop candidates Newt is a 4 and Romney is a 4.5, conversely Ron paul is a 2.

If that's true then The GOP must really suck because they Lost to the Last Crop of Dem Candidates. correct?

What really sucks are the people that fell for and voted for hope and change.

What sucks more are the people that will do it again.

If that's true then The GOP must really suck because they Lost to the Last Crop of Dem Candidates. correct?

I'll never forget the all the 'change' rhetoric crap he kept vomiting out his mouth without and substance to back it up and all the suckers who fell for it. My hope at the time was that somehow, the checks and balances of the three executive branches would prevent this guy from doing too much harm...but boy was I wrong...LOL (laugh just I don't cry kind of thing)

As soon as these two wars became Prime Time/Made for TV wars so Americans could see that war wasn't pretty...it was easy for Obamination to sway a lot of suckers who were shocked at what they saw...

Are you saying Romney is nothing but a Bunch of Smoke and Mirrors?

Are you saying Romney is nothing but a Bunch of Smoke and Mirrors?

If you switch out the name 'Romney' and insert 'Obama' (or 'Obamination' as we like to call him) you'd have an extremely accurate sentence

Are Republicans More Gullable than dems. they keep voting for Candidates who keep telling them They are Conservative but are really Liberal

Are Dems so gullable that they believe everything they hear on MSNBC or read at the Daily KOS? The answer of course is yes...but I just wanted to ask anyway...LOL