Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sportyguy33

Last Weeks GOP Flavor of the Week

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

I can't dispute anything so far.

Not sure how Liberal Newt is but it's 100% on target that Romney owns the blueprint for Obama Care.

Neither of them are getting my vote.

I agree with his view that it is a state matter and not a federal matter

I suspect he didn't agree with the bill, but as governor he serves the people of Mass and that is what they wanted.

I understand you view, just saying, I suspect Romney actions as governor of the extremely democratic MA may not be indicative of his role as POTUS - where he has to serve a broader base.

As a politician you just have to accept the realities of the situation of which you govern.

I suspect he didn't agree with the bill, but as governor he serves the people of Mass and that is what they wanted.

I understand you view, just saying, I suspect Romney actions as governor of the extremely democratic MA may not be indicative of his role as POTUS - where he has to serve a broader base.

As a politician you just have to accept the realities of the situation of which you govern.

OMG, I agree with NS Mike D. Haven't done that in years.

more people voted for Romney's opponents than for Romney.

Substitute Obama for Romney in your statement.

Now this will be the same true statement in November, if there is a 3rd party.

agreed

I too agree with this.

Gov. Christie was speaking in the same exact terms last night on the radio in connection with the Gay Marriage issue.

Is that what happened with Romney Care?

MA wanted it and put it up for vote?

I guess I can check easily enough.