Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
striper

Question about Beachmasters

9 posts in this topic

There are alot of guys out there in the know about these plugs. So here is my question how do you tell or know ig a plug is rare or older. All i can tell with most of them is that I like them. I think someone should make a book on these plugs or sonething so i can figure out if i should fish some of these or not. I could be holding a holden ticket and i have no idear. Please help thanks

I think the best place to get your answers would be right here,, post up a picture of said plugs with your question and I am sure you will get the right information to make your decision.. Great fishing plugs and with quite the following and collectors appeal...

Steve

I think the best place to get your answers would be right here,, post up a picture of said plugs with your question and I am sure you will get the right information to make your decision.. Great fishing plugs and with quite the following and collectors appeal...

Steve

Thanks Steve. I do not have one specific plug I was just wondering overall how to tell or know that a plug might be a one off or only a dozen made. By the looks of it I might just have to reasearch all threads about bm plugs and go from there.

Yea,, the less common color patterns of the currernt runs are the most desired by alot of guys,, along with any scale patterns.. Bobby & John have been known to throw a One-Of into batches of plugs aswell at times... When it comes to the older plugs you will find that the Darters and some Jointed style plugs along with the original Danny Pichney types ( Conrads etc.) are in big demand and create higher values because they have not been made in a very long time and maybe might not be made again...

Maybe some of the other serious BM guys here will chime in,, I am not a authority on them,, but I have a few and have followed the mystigue around them for a number of years and of course fish them..

Steve

Send them all to me, and I'll let you know which ones are worth keeping and which ones you should just throw away. I'll go one step further and get rid of them for you!!