Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BradleyBeachMan

Chael Sonnel

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

sonnen looked gassed in that fight, silva is going to eat him up this time, last time silva had a broken rib and still managed to 5 rounds with him and still pull out a victory, of course sonnen was on some type of enhancement, the guy is a douch,

Sonnen is an embarrassment to the UFC. Yeah the guy is a competitor but he needs to shut his mouth. Bisping won that fight, for 1 ref to score it 30-27 is ridiculous!!!!! They might have well fought it out on paper if they werent going to give Bisping a fair shot. I hate Bisping too but I feel he deserved the win that night and should be the next in line to get destroyed by Silva. I dont think Sonnen, with the performance enhancing incident and the money laundering scandal, should ever be allowed the chance to hoist up the UFC belt. Sonnen fought his best fight of his life, while being juiced up, and lost to Silva while he was at his worst. Silva will not even do Sonnen the honor of smacking him around for a while, he is just going to kill the guy.

He had his shot to beat Silva in the 1st fight. I just dont see how he can duplicate that again.

agreed. sonnel's quasi retarded fighting style threw him. im thinking greco guys fair better against bjj guys. that and a broken rib..

I wouldn't say outclassed Bisping. I hate Bisping and thought he won the first two rounds and the fight.

we all hate him. though i dont see how you can make that argument...

sonnen looked gassed in that fight, silva is going to eat him up this time, last time silva had a broken rib and still managed to 5 rounds with him and still pull out a victory, of course sonnen was on some type of enhancement, the guy is a douch,

definitely.

Sonnen is an embarrassment to the UFC. Yeah the guy is a competitor but he needs to shut his mouth. Bisping won that fight, for 1 ref to score it 30-27 is ridiculous!!!!! They might have well fought it out on paper if they werent going to give Bisping a fair shot. I hate Bisping too but I feel he deserved the win that night and should be the next in line to get destroyed by Silva. I dont think Sonnen, with the performance enhancing incident and the money laundering scandal, should ever be allowed the chance to hoist up the UFC belt. Sonnen fought his best fight of his life, while being juiced up, and lost to Silva while he was at his worst. Silva will not even do Sonnen the honor of smacking him around for a while, he is just going to kill the guy.

i really feel Sonnel won this fight. i guess im in the minority. he wanted it more, pushed his will onto bisbing for the majority of the fight.

my first response to Sonnel was, omg this a bit tarded or what? like srsly.. bisbing is total ******