Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sportyguy33

Sling Shots Went Home next up the Century Stealths

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

I would be able to answer that if I had some specs before answering. There must be a list including butt and tip diameters weights and suggested lure weight ranges on these rods. How about posting some of this info to make it a little easier.

[quoteThe 1325(lighter 11' Stealth) I would put at 1-3oz and the 1326(Heavier 11' Stealth) I would put at 1.5-4oz . The 10' Stealth is pretty much dead on at 1-4oz. The Sling Shots are dead on as well. The FMJ and FMA are both 12' and really can't be trimmed. Both of these blanks are very high tech. They have parallel butts and every inch of the blank has a purpose. If you truly feel there is a market for a 12' in your area I am sure we can arrange a demo FMJ and FMA for you guys to check out.

US Century Distributor]

1325(lighter 11' Stealth)[/b] I would put at 1-3oz and the 1326(Heavier 11' Stealth) I would put at 1.5-4oz . The 10' Stealth is pretty much dead on at 1-4oz. The Sling Shots are dead on as well. The FMJ and FMA are both 12' and really can't be trimmed. Both of these blanks are very high tech. They have parallel butts and every inch of the blank has a purpose. If you truly feel there is a market for a 12' in your area I am sure we can arrange a demo FMJ and FMA for you guys to check out.

US Century Distributor]

Would any one be interested in test casting a couple of the Stealth 11 footers and a 10'-6" Sling shot. Now your confusing me......10' Stealth or 10' 6" sling Shot. :confused: and will you "wiggle" them for a week like last time :shock:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportyguy33 View Post

You Can if Orlando sows up wink.gif

......and what exactly will Orlando be sowing?

is it native, or, heaven forbid, invasive?

drought tolerent?

certified organic?

And most importantly, will he be reaping it in a responsible and humane manner?