Stuck on 13 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

ed23

Yes Im a FNG..... However,  Ive been trying to get my post count up to the 15 mark so I can contribute to the site a little more but my post count wont change.  I cant pm TimS because since Im new, no pm's for me.....  Any help?      Thanks....

Yes Im a FNG..... However,  Ive been trying to get my post count up to the 15 mark so I can contribute to the site a little more but my post count wont change.  I cant pm TimS because since Im new, no pm's for me.....  Any help?      Thanks....

You don't need 15 posts to contribute to the site. It's needed for PM's and use of the BST forums.

Would you classify pm's and using BST as contributing a little more to the site?

No, but I'd call this statement a bit more direct and honest than how the thread started.

The BST is fantastic. I've scored some great deals here and have been able to help a few others.

Pm's are nifty too. They let us stay in touch, ask questions best left off the public domain of the web, etc.

Needing the combo of the two for a new guy usually means an intent to pm somebody about buying something. There's nothing wrong with wanting to use the BST, but stick around and become a contributing member first. Offer substantial and consistent input and become part of our community here.

NOBODY here has a pass to blow out someone else's candle in order to make theirs shine brighter. TLDig[

Haha..... great call.  

My squad car is parked outside. Here's what I found in my interwebz sleuthing:

http://www.stripersonline.com/t/820567/current-best-deal-for-salwater-spinning-reel-in-100-to-150-range/15

Regards,

Dick Tracy

NOBODY here has a pass to blow out someone else's candle in order to make theirs shine brighter. TLDig[

Haha..... great call.  

Here is a quote from you. Maybe this is why???????

"My 2 cents because I need to get my post # up so I can by stuff in BST. Ive had both a penn slammer 560 and penn battle 5000....great reels as long as they dont get dunked often. I fully restored the 560 in the spring and Im not handy at all......pretty easy actually. Also Im all for supporting your local tackle shop but I bought my battle from Dicks with a $20 off any item 75 bucks coupon and then signed up for emails and a dicks card for an extra 10% off, so I got the reel cheap...."

Thanks for the reply...Appreciate the advice.     Only have one season under my belt, like to read and pick up some great things guys share on here.  Always thought it was better to comment from experience and not what I read on another thread....