Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoliFish

FS: BM Cowboy and Junior

18 posts in this topic

Great pair to fish!!!

Cowboy is new (meaning never wet or carried).

Calling Junior used b/c of oxidation but has plenty of life (Body is nearly flawless...no pointers). Through-wire hole in nose is a little messy, but well hidden behind the lip so action is unchanged.

$65 includes shipping. PP please. No split.

[img=

p><p>  <a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2979472/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

WOW!!!!!! great color on the B.M. Junior hard to find color. a great sun up sun down color. they should not last long priced to sell. good luck Bob.

The wire hole area you're referring to behind the nose, is that typical BM and is it sealed or exposed? I'm interested in these but wanted to ask first.

I don't know that I would call it "typical" although I have seen it before. If you look from the front, you can't see it. I took the pic from an angle in order to expose it, but it is fully "hidden" by the lip.

It isn't sealed with epoxy if that's what you mean, but I don't believe builders epoxy the through wire hole anyway (unless its a darter, but I believe that's to hold the wire in place and not to seal off the hole). Based on my VERY LIMITED plug building knowledge, I believe that the bodies are turned and drilled, then the wood is sealed by dipping so all areas (including inside) are sealed. If I'm mistaken someone please correct me.

If you fish it and it rolls around or splits after the first few outings, send it back and I'll replace it or refund you (the value of that plug). Cool?

I don't know that I would call it "typical" although I have seen it before. If you look from the front, you can't see it. I took the pic from an angle in order to expose it, but it is fully "hidden" by the lip.

It isn't sealed with epoxy if that's what you mean, but I don't believe builders epoxy the through wire hole anyway (unless its a darter, but I believe that's to hold the wire in place and not to seal off the hole). Based on my VERY LIMITED plug building knowledge, I believe that the bodies are turned and drilled, then the wood is sealed by dipping so all areas (including inside) are sealed. If I'm mistaken someone please correct me.

If you fish it and it rolls around or splits after the first few outings, send it back and I'll replace it or refund you (the value of that plug). Cool?

Dennis,

Thanks for the response and info but I'm going to pass at this time.

Great set of plugs!

David

Dennis,

Thanks for the response and info but I'm going to pass at this time.

Great set of plugs!

David

No problem David...thanks anyway.

Offer for the pair withdrawn . It appears the hole on the Jr was not drilled properly . I will however offer $45 for the cowboy .

Maybe later, but gonna try to limit PO trips ;) I'll check in later after this ferments for a while :D

Offer for the pair withdrawn . It appears the hole on the Jr was not drilled properly . I will however offer $45 for the cowboy .

Oops, sorry webfoot...cowboy is yours. Pm coming.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0