Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
riverrunner

SO SAD !!!!

18 posts in this topic

His avatar...into the sunset. A ghost who runs among us.....still prominently displayed as our fallen moderator. The "false prophet" has a hand in this.....beware of false prophets !!!!! Our fallen capo had endless humor with wisdom to those that would listen. RIP gentle soul. RIP !!!!

Too tired to search for details, but your premise would be correct. How is the river thing going ????

Jersey dude keeps catching all the stripers, TJ got a really nice musky and has a state record in his future, and I suck at musky fishing.

I am interested in learning this. Does anyone know where I can get information or pictures of freshwater species and how they look at different water temps(for instance crayfish or crawdads are blue in color in the winter and as the temps gets warmer turn a browish then when water warms up to summer temps they turn a redish orange color? Not only crawdads I am interested in bait fish and fish species :confused: I want to use this information to trigger the way I fish at certain water temps) :confused: This info is allmost like spot burning but it is within the guidelines of this website. :p

Dan crawdads are an interesting crustaceans. They are related to lobsters... like cousins. They also swim backwards like the goofballs in this thread. In my area only the lowest of the low eat them. I don't like using them for bait but it may prove to be successful in arizona. Maybe try a soft plastic gulp crawdads in different colors. It's not nice to kill them to catch fish. When fish eat them it hurts to poop them out.

Please keep posts on topic "freshwater fishing" this is not the forum to lament your lost lover.

How about you keep it on topic. If you don't want to participate in the thread....don't. It will die. RE: the two above posts that have nothing to do with the OP. Have you been here for a while ? It's like crickets....except for a few people that keep it going. Thanks for your help. :confused: Homophobic personal post reported. :p

The spirit of Otter lives in incoherent cuneiform-ish, part hieroglyphic and the remainder ancient Myan nonsensical yet universally adaptable axioms of truthfull goodiness. Like Braveheart, but with the battle speeches played backward... cuz it's tougher to understand, ya know?

Did anyone figure out if that pic posted in the other thread is a shiner, a white perch or a new subspecies of minner?
It turned out to be a banded southwestern snakehead native to crapshatstan!