Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shipwreck

Extra Oil

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

http://www.rense.com/general63/refil.htm

I have a customer who works the pipelines, inspecting by truck or on foot the nations pipelines. He was laughing at me and the public in general that thinks that the US does not have oil reserves. He said old wells long ago deemed dead are now filled up. In 20 years. Hmmm.

So I did some research and found some interesting stuff.

Now we all know that Carter bent over for OPEC to get the oil flowing. He guaranteed them we would only buy from them, created the EPA, and essentially stopped production of energy in the USA. They kept the price low and let it flow. Win Win.

Times have changed. Oil is not cheap, the oil barrons are being replaced by Mullahs, and people are waking up.

My buddy says we have been brainwashed to think a few things.

1. Most oil is in the Middle East

2. Oil production and distrubution kills the environment

3. There is a limited supply of oil the world over under the crust.

All three are totally incorrect.

BTW, How many dinosaur fossils does one need to fill a 55 gall barell? Does it seem that dinosaurs must have been awfully plentiful?

Keep arguing about birth certificates! Blank your mind out while at the pump. :th:

2. Oil production and distrubution kills the environment

I can introduce you to commercial fishermen that will tell you stocks are fine. They really are, promise. :laugh:

Oil is the environment.  it is natural.  It is organic.

Oil is made of dead dinosaurs.  Kind of hard to fathom isn't it?

I have a buddy who works for a big oil company in texas, his wife works for chevron, we don't get any oil from the middle east, we get it from canada, we have plenty in this country, but our enviromental rules won't allow us to drill for it, but there are companies that are skirting the rules and are drilling for oil, but we can bitch and moan all we want, but until we tell the big oil companies to F-off we will continue to pay 3.50 a gallon for gas,

If its made of dead dinosaurs how are pockets filling back up? How about huge reserves underwater where its ALWAYS been underwater. How did all those Trex s get there? Could oil be an organic by product of this planets day to day system?

Not scarce, not from a finite source like raptors and other cool ****. If that idea ever takes hold, the oil companies will crap fossils.

Oil policy in the USA is Like the guys who goes to a party brings a 6 pack of cheap beer but drinks everyone else beer ... why use our own oil we'll take all the other Country's oil till they run dry and then we'll be the only one left on the block with oil that seems to be our plan in my eyes

Oil policy in the USA is Like the guys who goes to a party brings a 6 pack of cheap beer but drinks everyone else beer ... why use our own oil we'll take all the other Country's oil till they run dry and then we'll be the only one left on the block with oil that seems to be our plan in my eyes

that might be the case, but I'll never see it in my lifetime, and I'm 37,

If its made of dead dinosaurs how are pockets filling back up? How about huge reserves underwater where its ALWAYS been underwater. How did all those Trex s get there? Could oil be an organic by product of this planets day to day system?

Not scarce, not from a finite source like raptors and other cool ****. If that idea ever takes hold, the oil companies will crap fossils.

I believe you've found the "bountiful source" of petroleum or crude oil... really crude oil.

Coprolites: Dinosaur Turds

Google "Abiotic oil"........ I posted about this a few years back and there was little to no interest except from people telling me it couldn't be true.....

John

What I understand is that oil can still be accessed from some of the capped oil wells located throughout the U.S.; extracting the remaining oil is now feasible because of improved drilling technology.

What I understand is that oil can still be accessed from some of capped oil wells located throughout the U.S.; extracting the remaining oil is now feasible because of improved drilling technology.

There are actually wells that were considered empty that have now filled back up. It's not an improved drilling technology, there is just suddenly more oil in the well. Not only is there more oil in the well but in one article I had read the newer oil in the well was of a different composition than what was previously in the well. For example that had wells that produced heavy crude all the sudden now producing light crude after filling back up......

I am not saying the abiotic oil theory is correct, I am just saying it is worth considering. ALL of the oil research on "whats down there" and "how it got there" has been done and paid for by the oil companies......... I'll bet they were happier than a pig in sheet when they found out oil came from dinosaurs/forests and there was a limited supply of it. ;)

John

There are actually wells that were considered empty that have now filled back up. It's not an improved drilling technology, there is just suddenly more oil in the well. Not only is there more oil in the well but in one article I had read the newer oil in the well was of a different composition than what was previously in the well. For example that had wells that produced heavy crude all the sudden now producing light crude after filling back up......

John

:read: I am. :read:

I have a buddy who works for a big oil company in texas, his wife works for chevron, we don't get any oil from the middle east, we get it from canada, we have plenty in this country, but our enviromental rules won't allow us to drill for it, but there are companies that are skirting the rules and are drilling for oil, but we can bitch and moan all we want, but until we tell the big oil companies to F-off we will continue to pay 3.50 a gallon for gas,

Where can I get gas for $3.50?