Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charlie3

Just Introducing Myself

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Hey,

So I noticed that there isn't just a section for Introductions, but I just wanted to introduce myself as I hope to be here a while. I really enjoy fishing and although I don't consider myself a pro I've been dozens of times and I enjoy myself even more each time. It really helps me unwind and relax because during the day I own and run my own web design company that builds websites and SEO (making a certain website show up first when you search for something in Google). A long day of sitting in front of the computer is only remedied by a good session of fishing :)

I have a lot of free time because I'm good at what I do and in that free time you can usually find me by the lake by our house. Sometimes I'll catch a lot of fish and sometimes I won't get even a nibble, but I always enjoy myself.

I really look forward to getting some new tips and learning more about fishing while I'm here. I'll also to contribute what I can. Feel free to message me for any reason!

Welcome aboard Charlie, and never feel that what you want to add to a discussion is not important or that someone will think your unworthy. Nobody is above anyone else on here, so if you have questions or comments please share.

Welcome aboard Charlie, and never feel that what you want to add to a discussion is not important or that someone will think your unworthy. Nobody is above anyone else on here, so if you have questions or comments please share.

great advice! welcome to the amazing site and community charlie, you'll be addicted in no time if you aren't already :shaky: