Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haverodwilltravel

Thank you Lord

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Thank God neither Troy " The Whiner " Aikman or his cohort Darryl " Moosebrain " Johnston will be providing commentary for the Superbowl. I would have to use the mute button. I can't stand when they get to announce when the Giants play. Their barely concealed disdain of the Giants is infuriating to say the least.

It's very unprofessional.

I know some of you will argue it but if you are objective in your observations it is very apparent.

Easy for me since the Patriots are playing.......I just put on the radio and listen to Gil and Gino call the game so I thankfully don't have to hear ANY of those network bozos that make my ears bleed........................

Am sure you could stream it live thru the computer, 98.5 FM Boston.

In fact, I actually did that with the Giants games to get the NYC radio call the first two weeks of the playoffs just to avoid the crap on network TV. (Tried to pick it up on my radio, but the signal was just too weak.).....Yeah, there may be a time delay, but it is still better than hearing those loud mouthed idiots.

In the last NY/Dallas game Troyboy was putting down the Giants by saying they still had a shot even though they lost thier last 6 out of seven games. Buck in turn agreed and said that the Cowboys lost thier last four games, I thought Troy was going to strangle him

Obviously you didn't watch the Packers or 9ers game or maybe you did and had it on mute.

Whenever I read one of these threads this comes to mind.

In the last NY/Dallas game Troyboy was putting down the Giants by saying they still had a shot even though they lost thier last 6 out of seven games. Buck in turn agreed and said that the Cowboys lost thier last four games, I thought Troy was going to strangle him

What he should have said was "the Giants are 1-6 in their last seven games and on a pace for their fourth Super Bowl championship". :rolleyes:

Collingsworth will make you wish for Aikman & Buck.  :laugh:

OMG! I did not know Collingsworth was the analyst. Why not Sims?? Please!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike View Post

OMG! I did not know Collingsworth was the analyst. Why not Sims?? Please!

Simms is CBS. The game is on NBC, and that means Michaels and Collingsworth.