Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tac151

Does anyone own SS101MHS

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone own SS101MHS?? I broke my SS101MS and Lami sent me a brand new SS101MHS because they don’t make the SS101MS in 1-4 anymore, it’s now ¾-3 so they sent me the 2-6 version. It looks like a nice rod, feels like it has a good action, and it has angled guides. I haven’t had time to try it out; does anyone know how it casts? I waited 3 month and I finally got the replacement only cost me shipping.

What do you guys think??

I bought that blank when they first came out (it's blue, not green). The 2-6 rating is pretty accurate but anything over 5 I would start to back off a bit. It's the rod I use for inlet fishing 4oz bucktails and rubber shads. I'm not sure what you plan to throw with it but it's not designed for small stuff thats for sure.

I bought that blank when they first came out (it's blue, not green). The 2-6 rating is pretty accurate but anything over 5 I would start to back off a bit. It's the rod I use for inlet fishing 4oz bucktails and rubber shads. I'm not sure what you plan to throw with it but it's not designed for small stuff thats for sure.

I plan also to use it around inlets, I thro 2-4 oz buck or plugs. I would like to use it as an all around rod, would I have a problem thowing a 1-1/2 oz tin or plug around the beach???