Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
makomania

BM Big Danny or Donny TO FISH

18 posts in this topic

RogueWave & DominionCaster.....you gents both have what I'm interested in :p;)

RW I know you have a Mack Donny, and DC I know you have a blue/white danny, rainbow danny and a chart donny.

I really want to trade, but will buy for the right price...I want these to fish so used ones are a-ok by me. :D

Pretty sure I don't have any 2pc rods (can't have my centurys :p)

Reels, whatcha looking for?

calcutta 400 (8.5/10)

sustain 8000FE (8/10 bit of wear on the spool lip coating)

Avet SX 5.3:1 silver (no MC) (not 100% sure I want to let this go)

Em-pro 5500 (serviced before trading) (spare spool would be sent separately, 5000, no idea where it went)

I have a very old school blue/white with some glitter large Danny. It has oxidation from grommets so it must have been used. If things dont work with dc & te let me know.

I have a very old school blue/white with some glitter large Danny. It has oxidation from grommets so it must have been used. If things dont work with dc & te let me know.

got pics? I'm interested :)

Rainbow - new but with a coupke good dents and a chip at one of the swivels that was repaired with some extra epoxy.

Black/blue/white - used, plenty of life left.

Can do detailed pics tonight if you are interested. Also will check to see which style lips they have.. $85 shipped MO or check.

Rainbow - new but with a coupke good dents and a chip at one of the swivels that was repaired with some extra epoxy.

Black/blue/white - used, plenty of life left.

Can do detailed pics tonight if you are interested. Also will check to see which style lips they have.. $85 shipped MO or check.

these are dannies?

How I wish you meant $85 for both (no possible way that's the case, right?.....:p)

let me think about it and see what i may have to offer as a partial trade if you'd do that

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0