Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yougster

WTS Great Condition 710 Greenie.

21 posts in this topic

Have a great condition 710. Perfect mechanical and a 8/10 cosmetically. It was one of Botch's shelf reels (RIP). Ill get some pics up later. Also has carbonoid roller on it. Selling for 50$ plus shipping.

Would you consider a trade for a 705 Greenie? The kid in our fishing club who used it has graduated and he was our only lefty (actually a righty but it was his preference). This reel was shipped to Don (Lion) our own Penn guru where it was completely rebuilt with HT100 drag washers, new line roller, 705 medallion and a loud clicker. The reel is bloody smooth...

Anyway, thank you for considering.

Dutch

any pics?

Here you go...again, thanks for considering. Any reels would be used for kid's fishing club. Btw, please excuse the mess...the wife would likely have a kaniption if she saw me post this for all to see.

Should also add the reel has a new bail spring and it's tight as a drum.

[img=

p><p>  <a href=[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2956815/width/600/height/450]

I'm adding the following if you have any interest. The 705 Greenie has been paired with a Tsunami rod, model is shown below. I'd rate it more of a 2-4oz vs. the official specs. I'll likely be putting this in the BST but didn't know if you would need a suitable rod if you want a trade. The rod will be offered for $60 plus shipping...it is virtually unused.

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2956833/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

Dutch

It was green but it was in crap condition so I sandef the rough spots down and painted in a cream white color and same with the spool but I painted that gold. Also put the gold handle from my 704z on it to match the gold colored spool. All new grease. Like I said I did fish it a few times this season just not that much. I fished my 704z mainly. The 704 is spooled with 20lb Big Game.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0