Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kato95

Droid Razr

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

It's a great phone. The one negative point is the battery life. You will be hard pressed to go more then 24 hours without having to recharge. I sit at a desk all day so that is okay with me.

Its awesome....beyond awesome, and I've only ahd it 2 weeks, there's an app, battery defender or something such, get it.

Always make sure your wifi is off, it will CONSTANTLY search and search and kill your battery. Although you can enable gps, and when you get home, it immediately turns on the wifi and links up with your home network, or work.....mine does @ both places. It is blazingly fast.

Had one since November. Love it. Fast and nice. There is a big update coming soon for our Razr and if it's not in this next update, ICS will be coming shortly after I've heard. (who knows though.....)

I have had one since November too and I have nothing but good things to say. As Sage mentioned, turn off WiFi when you are not using it to help save battery life. Also, switch CDMA/LTE to just CDMA if you know the area you will be in does not have 4G service or your phone will drain battery life constantly searching for the 4G network. I was having battery issues until I noticed I don't have 4G at work or home. Since I learned to switch to CDMA in these areas I am fine.

Might have a problem since I use Verizon and work in An AT&T Wireless building. ::D

At least your calls will go thru.......my brother sits 4 feet away from me at work, I love calling hit AT&T phone and watch the call fail.