Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stinky1

Cabin fever is starting to wear me thin already!

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

HI guys, I'm looking forward to April again and in my normal tradition of opening day trout fishing (the only day I do it) and getting any kinks out of the boat. Shortly after that I hope to learn more of the southern areas of RI from the boat. Please don't beat me up about boat fishing. I have more time and money into my boat stuff than I should and I cant psych myself up to climb all over slippery rocks and argue about fishing spots. What I am looking for is some help with any areas for tautog, fluke, flounder, bass and blues anywhere south of Barrington. As I said before I have a decent 18ft boat with a 140 4-stroke and I'm not opposed to sharing a trip for some intel. Please feel free to pm me at anytime. PS I know it will only turn into a boat ride as there are no fish in RI :D!

HI guys, I'm looking forward to April again and in my normal tradition of opening day trout fishing (the only day I do it) and getting any kinks out of the boat. Shortly after that I hope to learn more of the southern areas of RI from the boat. Please don't beat me up about boat fishing. I have more time and money into my boat stuff than I should and I cant psych myself up to climb all over slippery rocks and argue about fishing spots. What I am looking for is some help with any areas for tautog, fluke, flounder, bass and blues anywhere south of Barrington. As I said before I have a decent 18ft boat with a 140 4-stroke and I'm not opposed to sharing a trip for some intel. Please feel free to pm me at anytime. PS I know it will only turn into a boat ride as there are no fish in RI :D!

You "PM me" and we can maybe we can work something out. ;) PS I' ll drive,you can fish.

Whitey has a heck of a lot nerve wishing someone "good luck". How dare he be so civil? Next time I see him, I'll slap him in the back of the head. :D

Is that red skiff your boat?

If we go out fishing together; you're going to drive the boat for us.

English 101 Class dismissed. ;)

Sorry guys. Whitey is on the "protected species" list and can be as polite and civil as he wants... Don't mess with Plover, Grey Seals or Whiteys. Repurcussions for such actions can be severe in many cases...:D

By order of Special Fred.

Whitey has a heck of a lot nerve wishing someone "good luck". How dare he be so civil? Next time I see him, I'll slap him in the back of the head. :D

Yup seeing i was responding to Stinky on people giving up there Spots .. Not sure why that other Knob thought i was talking about him