Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
b-ware

Show Time

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

This coming weekend, Feb. 4&5 is the Standish Sportsmans Club show at their club house in East Bridgwater! Come on down and look around their is all kinds of goodies to be had. For a small show this one has a lot of character great food low admission price and FREE parking. I'll be looking forward to seeing a lot of you folks there!!!!!!!!!!!!

This coming weekend, Feb. 4&5 is the Standish Sportsmans Club show at their club house in East Bridgwater! Come on down and look around their is all kinds of goodies to be had. For a small show this one has a lot of character great food low admission price and FREE parking. I'll be looking forward to seeing a lot of you folks there!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE PARKING! :shock: Now there's something you don't see everyday. :clap:

Not a bad comeback Bernie. ;)

I try to keep things on the light side around here!!!! Now with free parking, low admission price, good food and GREAT DEALS on fishing and hunting gear are you gonna go????????????????????

Bernie is their club house located on rt. 18? I passed a sign for the show this morning on my way to South Shore Hospital and was wondering where the show was. Thanks, Mark

Bernie is their club house located on rt. 18? I passed a sign for the show this morning on my way to South Shore Hospital and was wondering where the show was. Thanks, Mark

Yes I do beleive that is correct!!

Free parking in the mud hole!

Bernie, can't make it this year. Curling tournament taking up my weekend. Good luck.

For those who don't know Bernie, he makes the Caneels and CC Shads. I can verify they work!

[ATTACHMENT=4360]cc shad.jpg.JPG (1,542k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] A CCS Shad is hanging from the jaw of this bass.

Free parking in the mud hole!

Bernie, can't make it this year. Curling tournament taking up my weekend. Good luck.

For those who don't know Bernie, he makes the Caneels and CC Shads. I can verify they work!

[ATTACHMENT=4360]cc shad.jpg.JPG (1,542k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] A CCS Shad is hanging from the jaw of this bass.

Todd my friend, thank you for the endorsment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still have many great memories of when you and Mr. Basser showd up at this show!!!!