Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rollcast

My first Chumbucket

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

I can't wait to get some battle scars in this beautiful plug.......Went back to get a Chicken scratch and it was gone........smh.....lol

yup, I heard they were being sold at some show today down in jersey, nice score,

I hope the NJBBA did well. When we got there the parking lot was full and I parked down the street. People were still coming in when I left.

Good luck with your new Chumly smile.gif

Nice,, Matt was telling me this morning - that plug is one of his favorites to fish.. Good Luck with It... If anybody else is interested in maybe picking up their first Chumbucket or maybe adding to the arsenal stop on by the Berkeley Striper Club Fishing Flea Market on Sunday March 4th 2012 - 9AM ;)

Nice,, Matt was telling me this morning - that plug is one of his favorites to fish.. Good Luck with It... If anybody else is interested in maybe picking up their first Chumbucket or maybe adding to the arsenal stop on by the Berkeley Striper Club Fishing Flea Market on Sunday March 4th 2012 - 9AM ;)

Sounds good to me. Just curious what does he charge for a plug like that? I need to start saving up some money.

Sounds good to me. Just curious what does he charge for a plug like that? I need to start saving up some money.

They were all on sale yesterday Matt told me :D Very reasonable , pretty much in line with what you see the guys charge here in the Comm.B/ST Forum and Tim's SOL Store .....

Steve

Put it to ya like this I paid more for a wooden Northbar bottle swimmer at a tackle shop then this Chum.....Priced real nice which is another reason why I'm going to fish the hell outa it. rollcast