Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gray gables

Rm Chicken scratch set

30 posts in this topic

Selling these rm smith chicken scratch set as a lot only, for now, may split later, all plugs are new, never fished, no pp, mo or check only, price includes shipping, have packages for all plugs, asking 380$ for the whole set, thanks matt450

are you sure that danny is not a perch? if you decide to split, I'm interested...

that danny is what started the chicken scratch theme for ryan, I was in a store down the cape a few years ago when he walked in, I met him and he had a handfull of plugs, that one, and the mahi mackeral pattern he did, so the pattern started out like you see on the danny and then he went out to paint the other ones you see in my picture then he varied it out to the bloody chicken scratch pattern you see these days, hope this helps, matt

that danny is what started the chicken scratch theme for ryan, I was in a store down the cape a few years ago when he walked in, I met him and he had a handfull of plugs, that one, and the mahi mackeral pattern he did, so the pattern started out like you see on the danny and then he went out to paint the other ones you see in my picture then he varied it out to the bloody chicken scratch pattern you see these days, hope this helps, matt

I didn't realize it was the "original". I've seen it a few pictures... and always thought it was a perch pattern.. anyhow, if you decide to split - I'm interested.... I'd love to try it in fresh water for muskie / pike.... and thanks for the info.

breaking up the lot, all prices are shipped, no pp, mo or check only, matt :)

guppy pencil=30=sold

eastenlu bottle swimmer=35

jointed danny=35

regular danny=28=sold

sandeel=22=sold

peanut=27

2oz swimmer=27

giant swimmer=27

needle=27

small popper=27=sold

3oz popper=27=sold

strider=27