Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

Nesn's Jenny Dell

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

LOL. Agreed. It's always a little disturbing when I hear a guy say..."big tits".....

you prefer hearing them say "big cock":D

Seems every Sox or Celtics game I went to in the past 2 years Heidi was always right there for viewing pleasure.

Lets give this new girl a chance though, she has assets.

I work with a guy who always says that kind of stuff..."Wow...look at the TITS on her!!" Just seems crude. I always want to tell him to act like he's been there before......

It's really HOW he says it too. Sounds like a effing moron.

BTW Sage...that's disgusting. It's wee-wee (still eyeing that watch btw......blew my extra coin on oil, lol. 700 bucks). :freak:

I work with a guy who always says that kind of stuff..."Wow...look at the TITS on her!!" Just seems crude. I always want to tell him to act like he's been there before......

It's really HOW he says it too. Sounds like a effing moron.

BTW Sage...that's disgusting. It's wee-wee (still eyeing that watch btw......blew my extra coin on oil, lol. 700 bucks). :freak:

And that class is our moral lesson of the day with Mokes.

Fear the rose.

big tits sell, always have always will, nice,

While this new one isn't 'kick her out of bed' territory, she's distant second place to Heidi,,,Heidi had the right blend of 'hot/sexy' and 'wholesome' look going on at the same time

While this new one isn't 'kick her out of bed' territory, she's distant second place to Heidi,,,Heidi had the right blend of 'hot/sexy' and 'wholesome' look going on at the same time

yes she did,

LOL. Agreed. It's always a little disturbing when I hear a guy say..."big tits".....

He thinks they're talking about him. You know he's put on a little weight as of late. So his self esteem has taken a hit. He's a little self conscious and cranky. :p Pay him no mind. ;)