Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jae

cod slingers trip date vote

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

25th may give us time to get more guys if it's the private charter ?  I never went last weekend.. Have to go to the city this week for a crazy job buildin set.  I'll need a fishing trip after this one. They usually turn into 20 hr days about 6 in a row. Guys crack working those hrs... *@%* I know ... . But it pays for trips.  

I say 25  -  we need more guys for this one ' To get the boat out ?  If we're looking like a smaller group I'm always down for a pj trip before.

i dont c enough people to charter a boat, mabe next year, if there is a next year....... :devl: but as of now it looks like the 25th so far

poll closes feb 3rd

prob gona be around 150 to be on the safe side, around 95 for the ride 7 for rod rental if needed tip the mates when leaving boat 15-2- and tips for cleaning fish 5-15 and food and drink

25th, francis is always a good back up,@ PJ but I've also wanted to check out snub harbor ? Whatta you think ?  I'm back from one city job 5 more days & 2 weeks off. I' can help look into boats. Busting my butt to get the Mako finished at nights.

The new deck is painted & done finally. Console / Wiring / T-Top / Some Trailers work / one more fiberglass mold for 2nd fish box / & Re-Power. I'm really shooting for this season to get the boat out. "Then we can fish till dawn" I'm mounting those police twisty handle spotlights on each side of t-top & fog lights for some good night ops. & don;t worry we are Blue chip GPS active !  Got some great blackfish holes from my old boss - to thumb tack between fishers island & the race. We'll be able to run 4 - 5 guys. 4 comfortably. 6 capacity but 4 guys works out. 

Can't wait for the next trip. Off to the dmv this week to register the ol' trailer. (Wish me luck) I only have registration on the vessel. The trailer will be a nightmare & may have to re-weld it a bit to get classified as homemade" ? I've heard horror stories about registering old trailers. It's wired up / new tires. . We'll see... Man that'll be the dream come true to get out there again fishing the hours & locations we choose...  

B- I hope your happy with your giants... damn it. Good game though.