Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishtale7

Take a Kid Fishing Giveaway

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Thanks to Tim's generosity, I would like to raffle off one of the new Surf Striders that Tim has in stock. ALL of us grew up with the love of fishing and were not so fortunate to have mommy or daddy buy us top quality gear and lures. Most of the stuff we fished as kids was crap and was bought on sale at Kmart and either paid for with allowance money or (I'm dating myself on this) paper route money. Just because most of us (at least myself) did not have quality stuff as a kid, does not mean another kid should be deprived of the same. Seems only fair to start a future surfcaster off on the right foot .

With that being said, this is open to anyone who is under 18. It can be open to anyone, providing that it goes to a kid. A random numbered post will be picked on Sunday, 1/29. All that is required is an "I'm in" and who it would go to (son, daughter, niece, nephew or grandkid). Good luck! :)

I'll be in on behalf of my 5 yr old daughter. She loves going fishing with daddy mainly because that means she gets to play at the beach. Nd I'd have to go with the pink one since that's her favorite color just like every other 5 yr old girl.

I am in and thank you for the chance. My dad just started teaching me about fishing with these kind of plugs and it would be so ausome to have one of these for this season.

Your friend

Special Fred